Sunday, November 30, 2008

sharepoint interview Questions Intelligroups

Hi Friends
One of My Friend attend the Sharepoint Interview ,Intelligroups

Hi friends, i am getting so many mails  and everybody expecting more interview questions on sharepoint, so if anybody attended  interviews  please share your interview experince


1)how can u create a customwebparts through vs2005 ? tell me the stepwise ../
2) Tell me abt contentEditor Webpart..?
3)Tell me the Base class Methods in developing a webpart..?
4) What is the use of create child controls()..?

5)How can we configure the Enterprise search ? tell me the steps..?
6)Did u use any Webusrcontrls in ur project..? can u tell me the differences between Webparts and webuserconrols...?
7)What is the use of " Using" clause...?
8) write the coding for creating a customlist say order list , that list should be populate with orders table ..?
10) difference between SPSite , SPWeb..?
11) h'w can u create the Custom fields ..?
12)wat is the use of BDC..? DID u write any BDC code in ur project ../
13)wat r the features..? did u create any features in ur project...? wat r the feature classes that u used
14) can u tell me the steps to deploy the SPSite to production through the Sharepoint Solution ?
15) is it possible to set the permissions levels on list and libraires by using sp object model...?
16) Define content types...?
17) what r the work flows that u r created in ur project...?
Canu tell me the steps to create the work flows throguh Sharepoint desingers..?
18)can u tel me abt the event Handlers..?
19)what is meant by "RunwithElevatedPrivillages..?
20)Can u tell me h'w to install a feature(command) ..?

No comments :

Post a Comment